Monday, April 6, 2009

"We just spent HOW MUCH on furniture for a BABY?!??" said husband...





Yay! We ordered the baby furniture!!! It should be here Friday, which is ironic considering that the room is nowhere NEAR being done (barely even started, to be truthful). Whatev. It's coming and I'm STOKED!!

Note: All furniture will be in the color "Espresso" to match our other bedroom furniture. I looooove it!
By the way... I should add in that I SUCK at keeping up on my postings. It's shitty because every day I think of things I want to post, and each night I go to bed kicking myself for not having even turned my computer on. I guess that's because I'm on a computer all day at work, so usually the last thing I want to do it be on one at home. But still... I have to be better about posting, because this is now my only record of what's happening thru this pregnancy, and NEWSFLASH... I don't have much longer left!!!!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT FURNITURE. I 'M JEALOUS