Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Belly

Okay, so here they are... official belly shots! =D At this point I'm almost 19 weeks pregnant. And my belly is GIGANTIC. Supposedly I've only gained 4 lbs (as of my last appt 1 1/2 weeks ago). Apparently my stomach is pulling weight from unknown places (hopefully my ass), because it's feeling like more than 4 lbs! And no, I'm not having twins. In fact, if another person at work jokes about me having twins I might punch them in the face.

The side shot...


And this shows you what I see when I look down, hehe!



All in all, things are looking pretty good. I'm in good spirits, aside from the ass-kicking cold my dear, sweet husband gave me. And of course, with me it turns into a full-blown sinus infection. Ack. But I'm starting to feel better slowly, thank God. As it is, pregnancy has cast away most patience I had to begin with, and being sick is like the straw that broke that camel's back. I was bordering on preg-zilla this last Friday, so hubby is glad that normal Sarah (well, "pregnancy-normal Sarah," which is pretty damn far from "pre-pregnancy-normal Sarah") is back again. Things are pretty peachy as long as nobody pisses me off, hehe...

5 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

you are soooooooo cute!

at least now we know we dont have to worry about the leg hair myth huh

Anonymous said...

also, dude cute shoes

misguidedmommy said...

ps...your hair is out of control cute and i want mine to look like that when it grows up

Sarah said...

Lol, you are so funny! Actually, my hair is not so cute during this pregnancy... it's TOTALLY FALLING OUT OF MY HEAD IN HUGE HANDFULLS EVERY DAY!!!!!!!! I'm going to be bald by the time I pop this kid out. My hairdresser said that either people have that amazing, thick, thriving hair during pregnancy, or their hair sucks and falls out. Um, yeah. Great, thanks.

misguidedmommy said...

YEAH BUT...EITHER WAY, YOU LOSE IT ALL AFTER PREGNANCY SO MIGHT AS WELL START NOW RIGHT