Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh, Exhaustion

I'm sooooo tired!!! Gah.


I had such aspirations yesterday and today of working out. I really did! I packed my gym bag and put it in the truck, which is my way of really dedicating myself to the plan. I declared to myself several times throughout the day that "I am going to go work out after work!" And then, slowly but surely as the day wears on, I'm SOOOOO EXHAUSTED that I honestly consider the probability of me passing out right in the middle of my shimmying and hip-rolling.


"That would be bad," I say, so I better go home and rest.


Point of the story? Bed can't come soon enough. Ever. I love it. I fantasize about it all day. I can't WAIT to crawl in at the end of the day.


It might just be the one thing I love right now more than food, hehe! ;)


In fact...


(Hmm... maybe I don't have to wait for husband to get home and cook dinner... maybe I can just go straight to sweet, blissful bed... oh yeah, baby... here I come... )

No comments: