Saturday, March 7, 2009

Oh. My. God.

Who knows where I get these bright ideas.

Yesterday I surprised my husband when I told him that I had actually never seen a video of a child birth before. He thought it was required in sex-ed (kind of as a deterrent for teenagers). He remembers it being a horrific ordeal, and thought I was crazy to want to see it. He told me that he has no desire to see it again until we're personally having the baby (and even then he's not sure he'll be checking out the show south of the border). Well, this morning curiosity got the best of me. I was thinking, "shoot, I have to go through this myself, so why not see what it's all about?"

After watching about 2 1/2 videos, I give up. I agree with Marshall. There is absolutely NO reason to watch that. I'll wait until I'm birthing my own child, thank you very much.

I think I'm going to go vomit now.

No comments: