Saturday, March 7, 2009

A Bloggy Morning



Woot! Look at my beautiful little boy!!! And a boy he is, for sure! :) Check out the junk! Hahaha! Dad is very proud that it appears his young son is packin. Lol. I have to remind him how small the baby is still. But, looking good! We had our 21 week ultrasounds this last Monday and everything is healthy and right. The doctor was very pleased at how everything looked and says that both Mommy (hehe) and baby are right on-track. Check out the darling little nose in that profile. Ahhh. I am just swooning. I can't wait to meet him and see what he looks like. I imagne which qualities he'll have of mine and of Marshall. The possibilities are so exciting...
Okay, for Gods sake! I have to quit posting and get to cleaning out the to-be baby room! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like he is sucking his thumb too that is soooo precious