Thursday, April 15, 2010

a deeper need

this blog has existed is the past for several reasons. as of late it has served as a placed dedicated to my pregnancy and now my son. granted, i'm awful about updating things often. i know this.

today i am in need of a different blog... onewhere i can talk about the crap that is consuming my mind every day. mainly my struggles wth weight and the subsequent warped mind-fuck i'm experiencing. it's pretty bad right now, so this is going to be my way of coping.

more to come.

1 comment:

misguided mommy said...

i totally get this (she says as she shovels pretzels and ruffles in her mouth washing it down with a glass of milk filled with strawberry tequila and nesquik...after spending an entire day complaining that she had to buy size 15 pants from the same store she had to buy her neice size 1's)