Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's a good thing my husband doesn't have a foot fetish...

Here are my swollen-ass Fred Flinstone Feet after a long day. Notice how they puff out of the Birkenstocks they are squeezed into? Also, observe my cankle rolls. Yes, it's possible to have cankles on your cankles.

Nooooow, I'd like you to notice how after the Birkenstock is removed, it still appears that I am wearing Birkenstocks. Buckles and all.




Looooove it.
Oh, and just for reference... this is what my feet NORMALLY look like.

1 comment:

Mrs. F said...

Oh mah gawd, you poor poor thing. I am pretty sure that is what my feet looked like at the end of my first pregnancy. To the point where it was easier for me to go to work all day, running around as a waitress, then sit at home where they would puff up. How is that tattoo looking these days?